Skip to main content

Owusu Bernard officially declares his intentions to run for GESS PRESIDENT

 

DECLARATION OF INTENT- OWUSU BERNARD



Owusu Bernard, a second year Geological Engineering student officially declares his intention to run GESS PRESIDENT 2022 in a written piece directed to the Geological Engineering Students' Society. Bernard seeks a greater impact agenda. 



I am OWUSU BERNARD, a second-year Geological engineering student. I formally declare my intent to run for President of the Geological Engineering Students' Society [GESS] 2022.



I took my leadership inspiration from John Quincy Adams, who said "if your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader" Leadership, in my opinion, begins with oneself and has a rippling influence on others around him or her. I've always pushed myself to learn, inspire, motivate, and dream big in order to influence my peers and the individuals I interact with. I resolved to push myself to the utmost in order to attain my goals


I am a firm believer in change and development, and I am eager to work in the best interests of the people of GESS. Being president is a big role that takes a significant amount of time, energy, leadership, and dedication. I am capable of performing all of that and do it with a high level of consistency. I've held various positions, as has our Association. I have served through voluntary and appointed positions, and my ultimate goal is to serve more and improve GESS.


In this regard, I therefore formally inform everyone in the Department of Geological Engineering that I am running for the prestigious position of GESS PRESIDENT for the 2022/2023 academic year.


Owusu Bernard 

GESS PRESIDENT HOPEFUL 22 

A GREATER IMPACT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRANK OWUSU AND MICHAEL ABUAH ON OFF-CAMPUS SECURITY

    FRANK OWUSU AND MICHAEL ABUAH ON SECURITY OFF CAMPUS SRC PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS 21'  Both of these two SRC PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS, Michael Abuah and Frank Owusu have made statements on security off-campus. It seems that security off-campus is something they both are interested in. FRANK OWUSU and MICHAEL ABUAH might not be the only aspirants who have showed interest in off campus security but it is these two who are much more interested. Let's analyze what they have said about off campus security. 1.FRANK OWUSU-the first to speak on off-campus security ON SECURITY ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  NO STUDENT SHOULD BE STABBED AND ROBBED! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖   A FRANK OWUSU STATEMENT We all came to school to study, to earn the knowledge, skills and the certificate to be able to make a living and contribute to society. We find ourselves in an academic environment in which the majority of students are found outside main campus. Students lives are mostly threatened especially during the exam...

Exquisite Profile of ELIJAH NUAKO - FEDERAL SRC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE [UHAS]

  EXQUISITE PROFILE OF ELIJAH NUAKO FEDERAL SRC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE 21 UHAS SRC As political activities are still ongoing in the University of Health and allied sciences campus towards the election of new executive officers of the student’s representative council, we bring you and exquisite profile of Master ELIJAH NUAKO who is a presidential candidate for the 2021 presidential race. Mr. Elijah filed his nomination forms successfully on the 26 th June 2021 to lead the UHAS src as the federal president for the 2021/2022 academic year. In his quest to serve and represent the interest of the student, he diligently succeeded in all the electioneering process which was captured in the roadmap by the Electoral commissioner. He hits 90.43% after carefully scrutiny, policy defense, confidence, critical thinking, useful demonstration and policy feasibility by the SRC vetting committee. BIOGRAPHY Master Elijah is a native of Dunkwa-on-Offin, the capital of the Upper Denkyira east munici...

PAPA KYEI FIXES THE BROKEN BRIDGE BETWEEN FRONTLINE INN AND WHITE HOUSE HOSTEL

PAPA KYEI FIXES THE BROKEN BRIDGE AT AYEDUASE (ENGINEERING GATE) "Papa Kyei has garnered popularity and respect among the student community through his exceptional leadership qualities and commitment to safety. His swift response to the broken bridge issue, accompanied by the collective efforts of Team Papa Kyei during the clean-up exercise, illustrates their dedication to the well-being of fellow students and the campus environment." In every academic institution, the well-being and safety of students should be of paramount importance. It is a responsibility that not only rests on the administration's shoulders but also on the leaders and aspirants who advocate for the betterment of student lives. In this context, the recent endeavors of Appiah Kyei Patrick, popularly known as Papa Kyei, an SRC Presidential Aspirant, deserve special recognition. Through his proactive approach, he identified and addressed the threat posed by a broken bridge between the White House Hostel ...